Review - Fabeya

Hello Fam,
How are you all? I hope you all are fine and I am fine as well. So guys I have been running very busy these days and because of this I am not able to post blogs on time. I am sorry for being so irregular these days. But I promise I will be regular from now on-wards.
So guys my today's blog will be a review of Fabeya's three Face And Body Scrubs.

About The Brand:

Fabeya strongly feels a natural beauty like you should be taken care of by natural/organic/safe products only. As a brand, Fabeya's mission is to formulate, Manufacture and market world class natural products, Fabeya focus on breathing new life into their customer's lives and bring them closer to nature through the use of their 100% natural and herbal products.

The Products:

So guys I got three Scrubs from Fabeya. These are as under:
1. Activated Charcoal Face & Body Scrub Free From Paraben, Sulphate, Alcohol, Phthalate, Artificial Colors And Petro Chemicals.
2. Arabica Coffee Scrub Anti Cellulite/Stretch Marks/Spider Veins/Wrinkle/Detox Free From Paraben, Sulphate, Alcohol, Phthalate, Artificial Colors And Petro Chemicals.
3. Wine Body Scrub & Polish Free From Paraben, Sulphate, Alcohol, Phthalate, Artificial Colors And Petro Chemicals.



1. Activated Charcoal Face & Body Scrub:




Ingredients-

Aqua, Glycerin, IPM, Disodium EDTA, Stearic acid, Caprylic Triglyceride, Carbomer, LLP, Walnut Shell, Organic Activated Charcoal and Natural Fragrance.

Quantity And Price-

It is 340 ml for INR 349.

Directions For Use-

Use small dallop in a circular fashion on face/body for gentle exfoliation. Can use with fingertips on the skin. Rinse off with warm water in 5 minutes.

Where To Buy-

1. Amazon

My Review-

I really loved this product. It is really gentle on skin. It has a very refreshing fragrance. It cleans my body and my face very gently. I love the after effect of this product. It do not make my skin rough or dry. I recommend this product to everyone.

2. Arabica Coffee Scrub Anti Cellulite/Stretch Marks/Spider Veins/Wrinkle/Detox:




Ingredients-

Aqua, Glycerin, IPM, Disodium EDTA, Stearic acid, Caprylic Triglyceride, Carbomer, LLP, Walnut Shell, Arabica Coffee and Natural Fragrance.

Quantity And Price-

It is 340 ml for INR 349.

Directions For Use-

Use small dallop in a circular fashion on face/body for gentle exfoliation. Can use with fingertips on the skin. Rinse off with warm water in 5 minutes.

Where To Buy-

My Review-

I love this scrub. It's fragrance is my favourite. It have a fragrance like butterscotch ice-cream. It removes all the dirt and oil from the skin and opens pores. Highly recommend this to everyone.

3. Wine Body Scrub & Polish:




Ingredients-

Aqua, Glycerin, IPM, Disodium EDTA, Stearic acid, Caprylic Triglyceride, Carbomer, LLP, Walnut Shell, Grape Wine Extract and Natural Fragrance.

Quantity And Price-

It is 340 ml for INR 349.

Directions For Use-

Use small dallop in a circular fashion on face/body for gentle exfoliation. Can use with fingertips on the skin. Rinse off with warm water in 5 minutes.

Where To Buy-

1. Amazon

My Review-

This is such an amazing scrub. I loved the gentleness of this scrub on my skin. My skin felt so soft after using this scrub. I just loved it! I recommend this to everyone.


So guys this was my review for the Fabeya. I hope you all like it!
Please do let me know in the comments!
THANK YOU ALL!
LOVE YOU ALL!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts