Satthwa Hair Oil!

Hey Fam,
Hope you all are fine. I am fine as well. So guys I am back with another review. Today I am gonna review Satthwa Hair Oil. It is such an amazing hair oil from Satthwa. Satthwa means pure in Sanskrit and the the brand stand by their motto "pure to the core".

About The Brand:

Satthwa was started in 2016 with the introduction of the Satthwa Premium Hair Oil, since then the hair oil has benefited thousands of men and women and the success of which has paved the way to launching other natural beauty products. At Satthwa the brand believes in "pure to the core" and all their products are made from Grade A pure ingredients without the use of harmful chemicals and parabens. They bring out products which are not just for asthetics but also poses, the ability to make a real difference in our lives.










Ingredients:

*Almond Oil.
*Castor Oil.
* Coconut Oil.
*Grapeseed Oil.
*Emu Oil.
*Amla Oil.
*Jojoba Oil.
*Vitamin E.
*Olive Oil.

Quantity And Price:

It is 100 ml for INR 599.

Directions:

Shake well before use. Gentle heating might be required in winter. Apply oil on scalp and massage it for 3-4 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash with alcohol and sulphate free shampoo.

Where To Buy:

1. Amazon
3. Satthwa

My Review:

So guys, I am using this hair oil since two or three weeks. This is actually a good hair oil. It is a mixture of different oils. My hair became long and shiny after using this hair oil. It is really an effective hair oil. I always wanted a hair oil like this. I am happy that I chose Satthwa. And if you want long and shiny hair then buy this hair oil from the three links mentioned above, it is really effective!



So guys, this was my review for Satthwa Hair Oil. I hope you all liked it. Do let me know in the comments. Thank you all and Love you all<3
And do not forget to follow me on Instagram.
Stay Connected!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts