Ryaal Face Mask - Review

Hey Fam,
I hope you all are fine just like me! Do you guys want something that can make your skin blemish free again? If yes then there's no better option then Ryaal Make Me Glow Face Mask! This is with Real Sandalwood. It is the best option for blemished skin.

What Is This?

A powerful blend of Sandalwood Powder, Sandalwood Oil & Orange Peel to take care of your dark spots & dull skin. Sandalwood and Turmeric also soothe skin and heal acne & acne spots. Orange Peel Powder & Walnut Shell Powder scrubs away dead skin and clogged pores revealing a brighter & clearer skin. Aloe Vera & Rose Powder nourishes your skin and keep it youthful & glowy. Get instant glow for a party makeover in one use. Use regularly to enhance your complexion and maintain a permanent glow.

Who Can Use It?

All skin types. If you have dry skin type, Sandalwood Oil, Aloe Vera & Rose Powder will take care of the dryness. If you have oily skin, Sandalwood Powder, Fuller's Earth & Koolin Clay will take care of the excess oil while Sandalwood Oil would balance the moisture level. Other skin types will eventually fall in line.

Quantity And Price:

It is 125 g for INR 499.


My Review:

So guys I just loved this product. Me and my mother both used this face mask. It is really very effective. Just from a single application of this mask, we saw a change in our skin! It is very gentle on the skin, it do not make my face dry, it has a cooling effect on skin! My mother was so happy after using this face mask. She said that she will always use this only from now! Even I loved the after effects of this face mask. I highly recommend this face mask to everyone who want a clear and flawless skin!

Where To Buy:

1. Amazon
2. Ryaal

So guys this was the review for Ryaal Make Me Glow Face Mask. Hope you all liked it! Please share you thoughts in comments. I love you all.
Thank You All<3
And do not forget to follow me on Instagram.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts