Review - Decadenz Chocolate Indulgence

Hey Fam,
How are you all? I hope you all are fine. I am fine as well!
So guys today I am gonna review some very tasty chocolate fudge from Decadenz Chocolate Indulgence. Guys these are very yummy chocolate fudges. I got six flavours from them.
Theses are as follows:
1. Almond Chocolate Fudge.
2. Coldmonk Chocolate Fudge.
3. Peanutbutter Chocolate Fudge.
4. Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge.
5. Oreo Chocolate Fudge.
6. Mint Chocolate Fudge.

About The Brand:

Decadenz as a brand is centred on everyday sin. The concept of the brand revolves around the premose that life is short, and a majority of us spend our lives fulfilling the needs of others over our own. Anything that is non-conformist is deemed as a 'sin' in society. The brand encourages the youth of today to sin, to fall out of line and do their own thing, to step outside of pre-defined boxes and indulge in their own selves.
This philosophy is perfectly en-consed in the medium of chocolate, wherein consumers are accustomed to buying conventional desserts like chocolate bars, pastries or ice-creams. Decadenz Chocolate Fudge is a refreshing change from both the normal chocolate bars and conventional desserts like pastries & ice-creams. Bringing in a multitude of nutty, crunchy & creamy flavours, brilliant packaging & a guarantee of indulgence in the form of soft gooey fudge, this Decadenz delight is sure to win your heart and earn it's place on your tables & in your plate!
Decadenz Chocolate Fudges are a guarantee of pleasure & indulgence. The chocolate fudges are carefully crafted with love and care by top notch chocolate chefs and connoisseurs, who take care to indulge flavour into every spoonful of the gooey (in exactly the right amount) yet firm and delicious delights. These endearing yummy treats are sure to make their way onto your tables and into your hearts! They have been carefully packed into colourful and quirky cups and jars that can be used and reused, as well as gifted. Decadenz Fudges can be consumed directly from the jar, or coupled with daily snacks such as milk, bread and ice-cream to make the world slightly more exciting and fun for one meal!
A fudge a day keeps cravings at bay. Don't wait, Satiate!

1. Almond Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

I loved the taste of this chocolate. It was my favourite from all of the flavours. It have little pieces of almonds in it. Almonds make it more yummy! And you can even use it as a chocolate spread!

From Where You Can Buy-


2. Coldmonk Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

It tastes like old chocolate. It has a taste of dark chocolate too. I liked the taste of this fudge and the best part is I can use this as a spread too!

Where You Can Buy-


3. PeanutButter Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

It tastes like Peanut Butter. It is very healthy and tasty. I can use this with bread or with chapati etc.

Where You Can Buy-


4. Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

It has pieces of hazelnut in this fudge. This fudge is very yummy and healthy. You can also use this as a chocolate spread or chocolate sauce!

Where You Can Buy-

5. Oreo Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

It is of oreo's taste and oreo is my favourite. I loved this fudge a lot. I have used this as oreo chocolate spread!

Where You Can Buy-

6. Mint Chocolate Fudge:

My Review-

It is of very refreshing taste. It have taste of mint in it! I liked it too and I used it as chapati spread!

Where You Can Buy-





You can buy the pack of six for INR 325.

So guys it was my review for Decadenz Chocolate Fudges. Hope you all liked it!
Guys do share your valuable reviews with me!
And DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG PAGE FASHION TO FAME
And DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM f2fajourney
LOVE YOU ALL<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts