Organic Harvest - Review

Hey Fam,
How are you all? I hope you all are fine. I am fine as well.
So I am gonna review Organic Harvest's Neem Face wash with BSE free active. This is such an amazing product. I loved the fragrance of this product so much.






Why Use This Cleanser:

Neem a tree for solving global problems, acts as Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial and Anti-bacterial. A non-animal source active, which is BSE free makes it a mild face wash for your skin.

Usage:

Take a small amount of the product in your palm and apply thoroughly to wet face. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Key Ingredients:

Aqua, cocoamphodiacetate, pro-vitamin B5, Neem Extract, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate in Surfactant Base.

Colour And Texture:

It was light green in colour and was a smooth face wash.

My Review:

I loved this product. It was very gentle on my skin. I loved the fragrance as well. From only one use I have seen a difference on my skin. I felt that my skin became so soft after using this face wash. This face wash is really very nice. I recommend it to everyone who want their skin to be soft and glowing.

Price And Quantity:

It was 50ml for INR 165.

Where To Buy:

2. Amazon
5. Nykaa



About Organic Harvest:

Take a moment and think about all the amazing things plants can do. Organic Harvest puts the power of plants in all its products. They have developed a range of high-performance products, combining the power of plants with ORGANIC and NATURAL ingredients.

About The Brand:

Awarded as India's Most Promising Brand, Organic skincare in an incredible concept that reflects healthy lifestyle since the products are derived from plants that have been grown without chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides, making them skin friendly. Organic Harvest is the first Indian homegrown brand which has an entire range of organic skin care, body care and hair care products to offer to its consumers. The brand was launched in June 2013 after a thorough R&D of over 2 years.

So guys this was my review for "ORGANIC HARVEST NEEM FACE WASH". Hope you all liked it. Thank you everyone for all your support and love.

Do not forget to follow me on Instagram
And do not forget to subscribe to my blog page.

Lots of love to everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts