Review - Kadak Slap: Popcorns

Hey fam,
How are you all? Hope you all are fine. I am fine as well!
So guys, do you love popcorn? If yes then there is nothing better than Kadak Slap!
I love Kadak Slap so much. I received eight flavours from them and all of them are very tasty. I can eat them anytime and everytime.
They are gluten free, high in fiber, 100% vegetarian, no MSG, no trans fat, no preservatives, no artificial colours!
The flavours I received are as follows-
1. Chilli Storm Popcorn
2. Sour Cream Popcorn
3. Salty Sweet Popcorn
4. Peri Peri Popcorn
5. Spicy Popcorn
6. Cheese Popcorn
7. Butter Popcorn
8. Caramel Popcorn

1. Chilli Storm Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

It is very tasty and spicy. You can have these as evening snacks with tea or coffee or any other beverages! I liked it.

*Price And Quantity-

It was 40gms packet for INR 20.

*Where To Buy-


2. Sour Cream Popcorn:


The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

The taste was very creamy and amazing. You can have them with cold drinks and other beverages!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 40gms packet for INR 20.

*Where To Buy-


3. Salty Sweet Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

This flavour was like the normal flavour of the popcorn. It was plain salty but tasty. Have them with any beverages!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 40gms for INR 20.

*Where To Buy-


4. Peri Peri Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

The taste of this popcorn was cheesy, salty and a little bit spicy too. You can have this with any beverages!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 25gms for INR 10.

*Where To Buy-


5. Spicy Popcorn

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

It was very spicy and tasty. I loved the taste of this popcorn so much. You can have them with any of the beverages!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 15gms for INR 5.

*Where To Buy-


6. Cheese Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

It was very cheesy and yummy. I had these with cold-drink and I enjoyed the taste of the popcorn very much with it!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 15gms for INR 5.

*Where To Buy-


7. Butter Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

It was full of butter and salt. Very yummy and nice. I had this with evening tea!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 15gms for INR 5.

*Where To Buy-


8. Caramel Popcorn:

The Packaging Of The Popcorn

*Taste-

It is of caramel's taste. It was sweet in taste and I loved this one so much(I know it's different but still). One of my favourite flavour!

*Price And Quantity-

It was 89gms for INR 100.

*Where To Buy-


So guys, it was the review of these popcorns I got from Kadak Slap! Hope you all liked it! Please give your valuable reviews!
Please do subscribe to my blog:
And do not forget to follow me on instagram:

Thank You Guys!
Lots Of Love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts