Ethnic Addiction!













A girl can never go wrong with ethnic wear no matter what the season is. Indian ethnic wear is the evergreen style and also rules the heart of fashion lovers.
For this look, I wore this white coloured embroidered kurta with dark pink coloured printed patiyala and same coloured dupatta. Then to complete the look i paired it with golden coloured Jaipuri Jhumkas and golden coloured plain chain.


So, I hope you guys liked this post. As this is my very first post. Provide your valuable reviews to let me know that how I did my post.


KURTA - GULABCHAND JAIPUR
PATIYALA - BIBA
DUPATTA - BIBA
ACCESSORIES - JAIPUR CITY MARKET

Comments

  1. Dayummm!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great start keep it up.All the very best for future blogs.

      Delete
  3. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak....πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
    Ethnic wear, especially salwar suit, look so much versatile and charming that they can make any women look beautiful.... No matter what kind of event or occasion you attend😊😊😊 nd uh #pallavi u alwys luking fab in any typ of dress 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts